Cheers isn’t the only bar where everyone knows your name. Valerie’s Lounge and Liquors has been bringing fun and festivity to Fort Myers Beach since 2002. Valerie’s is located in the Indian Creek Plaza on San Carlos Boulevard and recently reopened after being hammered by Hurricane Ian like so many other businesses.
Valerie’s includes a lounge, liquor store, live entertainment, it has a smoker-friendly atmosphere, bingo, darts, pool, and more. Open seven days a week: Saturday thru Monday 9:00a – 2:00a and 7:00a – 2:00a Tuesday thru Friday
Here’s a snippet of the fun you can enjoy at Valerie’s:
- Cash bingo with progressive jackpots and drink specials every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday afternoons.
- Trivia at the bar on Wednesdays.
- Local band Flying Hasselhoffs plays every Thursday evening.
- Queen of Hearts game on Wednesday’s benefiting a local charity.
- Dart and pool tournaments.
We stopped in Valerie’s this week to replace the Mermaid gear we lost in the storm, had a cocktail and visited with the employees and patrons. Fun place!