You Can Dispute Your Comcast Bill

0
23

If you received a bill from Comcast in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, when there was no power or your service was completely disrupted, you do not have to pay it. That’s according to a Comcast representative who came before the Fort Myers Beach town council Monday.

Comcast bills in advance so if you received a bill you should call 1-800-Xfinity to get it straightened out. You will also not be charged for any equipment that was lost in the storm.

Comcast says it will have service restored to about 90% of all structures by Thursday of this week. There are still many structures that are in no condition to receive service from Comcast and those are the properties that make up the other 10%.